- Wash all baby clothes. I started this last weekend. We honestly don't have a lot right now, but it'll get by for a bit. We have been ever so blessed that Thaddeus gets bags and bags of hand-me downs from E's cousin (she had twin boys). Now I just need to find someone who is getting rid of all their girl clothes and I'd be set.
- Pull baby stuff out of storage...including, but not limited to pump, storage bottles, Boppy, bassinet, car seats, etc. The car seats and bassinet are in the outdoor storage on our apartment patio, but the other stuff is packed in our over-stuffed garage. Good luck digging that out hun. ;) Oh and all of this stuff needs washed down as well.
- Finish packing hospital bag. I have a small pile sitting on my dresser just in case, but really need to get a "bag" packed. I don't plan to take a whole lot (you learn your lesson the first time), but there are a few things that need to be in there...especially with a repeat c-section (aka extended stay).
- Hit the store for last minute items. I need to pick up at least a package of newborn disposables until I can dig out my cloth. Thaddeus has only been using one diaper/night after being at daycare all day so the cloth got packed during our move. I couldn't justify letting my cloth diapers get gross/possibly moldy by the time I had a full load. Now that hubs is home and little miss will be arriving (and we're no longer moving across the country), I need to dig them back out.
- Order her crib. Yep, haven't done that one either. That's what happens when you're planning to move before your newborn is old enough to go in a crib. Add to this, we only have a two bedroom apartment and well, I'm not feeling overly rushed.
- And last, but not least, I need to get a few more items off my registry..including some sleep sacks and this this bad boy. Everyone raves about it and I am dying to get my hands on one...especially since she won't have a crib.
Oh and a few of these. My sister and I had the blankets as kiddos and we loved them. My mom got Thaddeus a couple when he was born and I'd love her to have some as well (I was thinking a pink one and a white one). I can't find them anywhere, but Dillard's so I guess I need to head over the river or order online.
And let's not forget the things mom will need...like pads, nursing pads (I'm thinking of going with re-usable/washable ones this time), a couple more nursing tanks, etc.
So what am I missing? What is your must have baby item?