And that list includes...
- finishing all laundry
- finding someone (probably E's dad) to check on the house, grab the mail, and mow while we're gone
- schedule bills to be paid (over 75% of our bills are due the first week of the month since I only get paid 1x/month - thankfully hubs gets paid 1x/week now. AMEN.)
- make packing list
- finish lesson plans for this week
- update grades
- finish the 6 IEPs I have pending
- meet my parents half way & drop off the dog (and by meet, I mean drive three hours round trip)
- get a blog review/giveaway live (check back early this week!)
- write and schedule all blog posts for the time I'll be gone (email me if you'd like to guest post, spots are still available - email@example.com)
- and pack - everything.
- Oh and throw in the 47.3 things I forgot to list here. ;)
Can I cry now?
Not really, but wow, I feel like I have a million more things to do before I leave.
It's list time.
Time for lots of lists.