my blog has become my scrapbook about our everyday life happenings.
Some things in life can be planned for but each moment in life is unrehearsed.
the good, the bad, and every moment in between.
No reply until late Sunday night. Which is fine...lol, I'm not upset about that.
Wait a second? Didn't we have an agreement? (Granted, just her word, but you get the point.) So I email her back.
I thought it was polite and got to the point. I just explained the situation (in case, you know, she talked to a billion people about diaper deals or something). I wasn't upset or anything, just wanted to know if she was going to honor the price. Shit, I don't know, maybe "she" took it the wrong way. Please read on to find out why I said "she"...
Ok, I'm sorry, but this pissed me off. First off, don't lie to me. I obviously found your ad (and about 15 others) on craigslist and you've never posted your diapers for sale for $18. In fact, if I search it now, that supposed listing still doesn't come up. Secondly, I'm not even mad about the price (I get it, you don't want to honor the price for whatever reason), but don't be an ass. "I don't care to continue "negotiations"" - um....I'm sorry, maybe you should have thought of that before you posted your stuff on craigslist. Part of that process is negotiations, if you can't handle that, then don't sell your shit on there. Ugh.
My dad has allergies. My sisters have allergies. Me? I didn't have allergies until I was in my 20s. It was a mean trick I tell ya. Now, I've tried quite a few over the counter (and now behind the counter) allergy meds before. Some knocked me out, some didn't do a darn thing, and some of them made me feel like my brain was rolling around in my head...thankfully, when my allergies hit with a vengeance last fall, my mom recommended Wal-phed. It cleared my head, didn't make me drowsy (for once), and made the unbearably high pollen count a little more manageable.
I'm a pretty big fan of Walgreens. They're right down the street from me, open 24 hours, and I can usually get some killer coupon deals matchups every week. When I can't, I can rely on the fact that they have some amazing generics. The best thing about them, I can rest assured that they are pharmacist recommended, most contain the same ingredients as the leading brands, and are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Every purchase of Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products also supports the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™. The Walgreens Way to Well Fund provides free preventative health tests as well as other health and wellness services and education to local communities.
- Collagen microspheres expand in volume to fill lines and wrinkles to provide instant plumping and line reduction
- Matrixyl 3000 stimulates collagen and elastin production, reconstructing the skin’s support matrix
- Long lasting wrinkle reduction after 4-8 weeks
- Light and non greasy, perfect under make-up
- Suitable for most skin types
- Instant plumping and smoothing of lines and wrinkles
- Firms and smooths by increasing skin’s own collagen
- Delivers intense hydration to the skin
|And no, this isn't me. ;)|
- Fine textured and deeply penetrating
- Unique triple action
- Argireline relaxes tissue under the skin
- Pentacare tightens and smoothes skin surface
- Rosehip oil softens skin and stimulates collagen
- Fragrance free
- Unique Argireline + Pentacare action smoothes and firms skin
- Both immediate and long term wrinkle control
- Deeply hydrating and soothing
- Can also be used around mouth to reduce fine lines
|Grandma - Circa 2005|
|$4/month or $10/3 months|
|$6/month or $15/3 months|
|$8/month or $20/3 months|
|I think I can. I think I can.|
|Please ignore my spit up. =) Climbing made me burp.|
|Lol and yes, he has a jacket and no socks on. ;) That's daddy for you. No worries, it was in the 70s.|
|This is normally a parking lot.|
|This is the underpass that would lead to a residential area just on the other side of the bluff from our house.|
|Yep, that's a grill.|
|Baseball field. The dugouts are almost completely submerged.|
|This is a road that surrounds our lake. Oh and that's not the lake, those are just flood waters from the river.|
|Swimming in the road.|
|Sandbags on the tracks.|